Excited to play Sea of Thieves Closed Beta on 1/24/2018 but can't figure out where in the Windows Store you can download the closed beta? I was too until I figured this out.
I'm going to walk you through the process of finding and installing Sea of Thieves Closed Beta on a Windows 10 PC.
How to Install Sea of Thieves Closed Beta on Windows 10 PC
1) On PC press the Windows key and type in 'Microsoft Store' and press 'ENTER'
2) If you haven't purchased the game, now is the time to do so. You can buy it right from the Microsoft Store. Have a code instead? Open the menu in the upper right (see image below) and click redeem code.
3) Enter your code and hit 'NEXT' to see a confirmation screen like this:
4) Once code is redeemed, go to 'My Library' in the top right menu.
5) Select Sea of Thieves Closed Beta.
Issue #1: Game won't show up!
Issue #2: Sea of Thieves Closed Beta says it won't run on this device.
The Microsoft Store should now open up to the correct product page allowing you to install the closed beta on your Windows 10 PC.
Good luck, and I'll see you on seas!