If RvR had this stuff… I would probably never log off.Â (I found this list here and added some of my own)
1. Orcapults! (not just for orcs, fires one man over every 10 seconds takes 5 minutes to set up)
2. Destroyable Walls! (more than one way in)
3. BOs buff or debuff keeps (I didnt come up with this, I read it somewhere else on the VN)
4. More Effective Long Range Siege(expensive stuff for people to waste money on but effective)
5. Stealthers can climb walls
6. Tunneling (slow but safe way under the wall)
7. Way, Way more XP and renown for ORvR vs SCs. (far too inefficient to do ORvR vs SCs)
8. Loot with Procs/Abilites on them only found in ORvR
9. Claiming a Keep gives way more guild XP than anything else by far and generates guild points)
10. Guild Points System allows guilds to buy pve buffs, furniture for instanced guild hall, etc)
11. Ladders (take 5 minutes to be placed)
12. Siege knocks people off walls.
13. Rams provide more protection. (make really expensive ones.)
14. Guilds can upgrade their keep walls, guards, etc.
15. Add more crafting professions to include siege engineers.
Most of these would require enormous changes to the game and some of them would obviously be impossible.Â However, if you’ve played WAR and know what it’s like to siege a keep then try closing your eyes and imagining some of these things.Â Imagine being able to destroy walls and push through with brute Orc force or climbing sneakily up a wall to stab casters up top.Â Or, imagine setting up siege ladders and better catapults – maybe done by a special siege profession or something.Â Â Â Making keeps more than just a door spank and zerging bottleneck should be a goal in my opinion.Â Don’t get me wrong, it’s fun right now but it could be more fun if it were developed into something more.
This stuff would sure be a cool way to expand the game horizontally. 😉