As promised when we released Episode #5 we have come back quickly with another episode of ChaosCast!Â We, the troublesome trio of WAR Bloggers (Keen, Snfzg, and Syp), give you our full-blown details of the Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning beta and have a lengthy round-table discussion about things like balance, how the beta testing process has played out over the months, our favorite RvR and PvE anecdotes, and lots more.
– August Newsletter
– The flow and history of beta as it has evolved over the past months
– Closed Beta (3.3) and what it borked
– Preview Weekend thoughts
– Our favorite PvE and RvR anecdotes
– Top 3 Career Choices
– Class Balance / Population Balance
– Is WAR Solo friendly or is it truly a group oriented game?
– Launch Predictions
– What we’re going to do on Day 1
The Coin of Fate
A new feature in ChaosCast where the host roasts the other two with rapid-fire questions!
Welcome to the Community
Our listener mail section where we take the questions YOU submitted to us on our blogs and do our best to answer them with a discussion.
– Clinton asks: If you are playing/leveling with some friends, will you be able to pick different races and still be able to level/play together? For eg. If I pick a greenskin and my mate picks a chaos character will we be able play together straight away or do we have to wait till later levels or do we only play with our own race?
– Wrenn asks: Why did you name your site “The Greenskin” and not “Flat-headed balls of snot?” (R.A. Salvatore reference: “Road to the Patriarch”)
– BC asks: No MMO ever stays the same as it is released. Put on those Nostradamus and Miss Cleo hats and predict the one or two major changes you see to the gameplay one year from September 18th.
– Jayson asks: What’s the deal with instancing in WAR from what you’ve seen in beta? Don’t you feel that limiting certain situations of the game to X vs X players takes away from the Massively Multiplayer Online experience? Is the enhanced system performance a good enough trade-off for you to look past this?
It’s a long episode coming in at over an hour but we’re pleased with how the Round-table discussion turned out.Â As the game comes closer to launch our podcast will continue to evolve.Â We hope you enjoy this episode and what we have planned for you in the future.
If you have any questions you would like to see featured on the next episode of ChaosCast please leave them in the comments section of one of our blogs.Â We also welcome suggestions for topics and any other feedback you might have regarding our show.