We’re psyched to have our first Age of Conan Podcast up! We’ve been spending a lot of time the past few days playing the early head start and if not for the servers being down today for five hours we probably would have come up with an excuse to delay the podcast even longer. (Too subtle?) In other words, We like the game!
We tackle several topics in our first episode:
- Tortage (We close the door on this topic finally!)
- What classes did we choose?
- Aquilonia’s Main City: Old Tarantia
- The Wilds and Tesso: Aquilonia’s first questing region
- The Maze Dungeon of The Wilds
- Quests in general and our thoughts on them.
- Listener Mail – We take your questions and comments and dive in head first here on our show.
We hope you enjoy! As we said in the podcast if you have any comments, questions, or want to submit Listener Mail feel free to email us or leave a comment here.
As always the podcast is available for your listening pleasure right here on our website at the top of our main menu. (and hopefully iTunes has it up… *shakes fist*)
Here are some screenshots from The Wilds, The Maze, and Tesso. They’re not “high res” or anything but they give you a good idea of what the game looks like at 1680×1050 on just below medium settings. When we get our comps upgraded in about a week we’ll post some much better shots.