Patch Notes – March 19, 2007
Just a few this time, since we’re so close to launch – but we’ll start with a big one!
- East Angmar is now open! This area is intended for levels 45-50, and is not for the faint of heart!
- Rain has been temporarily disabled. Enjoy the sunny weather!
- Lots of work on the back end to improve performance and stability.
- Fixed the problem with some video chipsets displaying black spots instead of faces.
- The purchasing cost of level 2 skills has been reduced slightly.
- The pre-order items are now destructable. They cannot be sold because they have a value of zero, but can be destroyed by the player.
East Angmar should provide the much needed boost in hunting from 45-50 and improvements to performance and stability is always a great thing. I’ll give my feelings on the improvements once the servers are back up.